In which cases DHI Scalp Micropigmentation is suggested?
The DHI Direct MPG method can be applied in the following cases of hair loss:
- In small steps Norwood or thinning of hair growth to increase the image density of hair in problem areas
- At high scales Norwood, usually in combination with hair transplant
- Where can restore the desired density as
- are too poor or depleted donor area
- if the export of follicles exceeding 50% of existing hair donor. In this case the tattoo can be applied not only to the recipient and the donor area
- where men and women wear a wig or additives and want to get rid of them. He can then carry out the maximum extraction and be combined with the tattoo
Non Resectable Alopecia
- In special circumstances, such as receiving cytotoxic drugs, or some systemic microangiopathy so it is difficult to survival of transplanted hair follicles (such as type 1 diabetes, the scar tissue, atherosclerosis, heavy smokers, etc..)
- In skin diseases such as vitiligo, alopecia areata, other connective tissue diseases (lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, etc..), Sarcoidosis or universal alopecia (alopecia totallis)
- In severe adrenal problems, liver or kidney dysfunction or serious immune problems
- On scarring alopecia including traumatic scars (wounds or burns), postoperative scars (hair implantation method strip or other surgeries) and genetic problems in hair growth
- For instant higher density, when hair implantation is not the selected method
- In people who want to improve the look of density in their hair and do not want to use other temporary solutions, such as local applications of powder or microfiber
- Restore normal facial hair (eyebrows, beard, mustache or sideburns), if desired by the patient and when the hair transplant is not desirable or appropriate solution
- Different types of alopecia (such as alopecia areata)
- Naturally sparse brows
- Thinning eyebrows of continuous export
- Improved shape eyebrows
Here at DHI Global Medical Group we recognize that the correct diagnosis is the basis for successful and permanent treatment. That is why we have developed a very unique diagnostic system for male and female alopecia – hair and scalp disorder, the UDSA. UDSA examines each case individually, including psychological aspects, dermatological examination, mathematical aspects and the DHI alopecia test; before determining the hair loss treatment plan.
FREE consultation at our Glasgow or Edinburgh Sites to learn more about what the most advanced method of hair transplantation can do for you.